Monday 26 November 2012

Self-Inflicted Tiredness

Note to self: Do NOT stay up late reading three nights in a row because you WILL feel like crap!

Okay, I finished reading Jennifer Armentrout's Deity last night which was bloody fan-friggin-tastic! And that cliffhanger? WOW! Deity was even better than the first two in the series. How does she do it?

Anyway, I finished Deity at about 11pm and then jumped straight onto Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan which I read until my eyes went in different directions in an attempt to fight sleep! So, it's totally my own fault that I'm walking around like a zombie today.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked at the response Rocked Under is getting so far and it isn't even released yet! Thank you to everybody that has taken an interest in my book!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment